ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott Ellsworth <sc...@alodar.com>
Subject Re: outputting a fileset as xml
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:34:08 GMT

On Tuesday, April 30, 2002, at 03:49  AM, Erik Hatcher wrote:

> Soon - as in this week!

Wonderful - I am very impressed with the work of the people
contributing, and have found ANT a tremendous improvement in my coding
life.  I still use IDEs for all of my main work, but these are backed
with ANT scripts to handle the heavy lifting, as then I know ANYONE can
build my code if they have a 1.2 JDK.

Scott