ant-user mailing list archives

From "Saripalli, Raju" <Raju.Saripa...@jenzabar.net>
Subject RE: <junit> task
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:30:39 GMT

Oops. My bad.

It does work. Thats what happens when ur staring at a damn
screen too long ;).

A quick question about using <classpath> elements in other
tasks such as <javac> and <junit>. Is there a way of elminating
the inclusion of the classpath of the process which actually
started the initial Ant build?

Thanks,

Raju

-----Original Message-----
From: Saripalli, Raju
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 11:00 AM
To: ant-user (E-mail)
Subject: <junit> task

Hi,

I have looked through the archives for this, but I have'nt had any luck.

Here is a portion of my build file, where I compile a set of tests and
then run them from Ant using the <junit> tasks.

	<path id="junit.run.classpath">
		<pathelement location="${BIN_DIR}"/>
		<pathelement location="${LIB_DIR}"/>
		<fileset dir="${LIB_DIR}">
			<include name="**.jar"/>
			<include name="**.zip"/>
		</fileset>
		<pathelement location="${PROP_DIR}"/>
	</path>

	<target name="LOG_test" depends="LOG_compile">

		<javac srcdir="${TEST_SOURCE_DIR}" destdir="${BIN_DIR}">
			<patternset refid="log.pattern"/>
			<classpath>
				<path refid="javac.test.classpath"/>
			</classpath>
		</javac>

		<junit fork="yes">
			<classpath>
				<path refid="junit.run.classpath"/>
			</classpath>
			<formatter type="plain"/>
			<test name="xxx.xxx.xxx.LogTest"/>
		</junit>

	</target>

The <junit> task does not pick up the nested classpath that I have
defined. Has anyone else run into the same issue ?

Thanks,

Raju