ant-user mailing list archives

From "Saripalli, Raju" <>
Subject <junit> task
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:00:12 GMT

I have looked through the archives for this, but I have'nt had any luck.

Here is a portion of my build file, where I compile a set of tests and
then run them from Ant using the <junit> tasks.

	<path id="">
		<pathelement location="${BIN_DIR}"/>
		<pathelement location="${LIB_DIR}"/>
		<fileset dir="${LIB_DIR}">
			<include name="**.jar"/>
			<include name="**.zip"/>
		<pathelement location="${PROP_DIR}"/>

	<target name="LOG_test" depends="LOG_compile">

		<javac srcdir="${TEST_SOURCE_DIR}" destdir="${BIN_DIR}">
			<patternset refid="log.pattern"/>
				<path refid="javac.test.classpath"/>

		<junit fork="yes">
				<path refid=""/>
			<formatter type="plain"/>
			<test name=""/>

The <junit> task does not pick up the nested classpath that I have
defined. Has anyone else run into the same issue ?