ant-user mailing list archives

From John Lindwall <JLindw...@Xifin.com>
Subject RE: "Including" external build.xml files
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 15:20:00 GMT
Thanks for the reply.  I was hoping to use this technique but I was disappointed that when
I access the resulting build.xml from IntelliJ it does not display the targets loaded from
the included file.

That technique is still quite useful to me.  I'll see if the IntelliJ folks consider this
a bug in their product.

John