ant-user mailing list archives

From Siamack Farshi <>
Subject RE: some help
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:23:16 GMT
Where I can get that task. I have been looking for it
in site you sent me but I could not find.

When I click on Tasks I get:
No subprojects have been set up, or you cannot view them

Could you direct me to the right location for the trytask
and patch download.

I appreciate you help and time in replying my email in

-----Original Message-----
From: stephan beal []
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 9:30 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: some help

On Wednesday 24 April 2002 15:17, Siamack Farshi wrote:
> > Is there a way that I can keep the build going even if some of the
> > subprojects
> > fail.
> >
> > Here is my target within my masterbuild:
> >
> >    <target name="all" depends="update">
> >   </target>

Many tasks have a 'failonerror' flag just for this case. For tasks which
don't, one option is to grab the TryCatch task from:

and wrap each call in:

The copy of TryTask in their source tree always NPEs under Ant 1.4.1, but
there's a patch for that in the patches section of the above site.

----- stephan -
Office: +49 (89)  552 92 862 Handy:  +49 (179) 211 97 67
"I didn't give in to the Nazis and I won't give in to the bladder."
- The Queen Mum

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>