ant-user mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: "if" task
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:02:48 GMT
this is a faq on the ant site. You can use the condition task in ant 1.4

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Jericho [mailto:martin.j@jabcreative.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 30 April 2002 12:54 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: "if" task

I have seen a reference to a task called "if" in the dev mailing list.  It
mentioned something called ant-contrib, which I found as a project on
sourceforge, but it didn't seem to contain an if task.
Does anyone know where I can get this extension?
Why on earth isn't such basic functionality included in the standard ant
tasks?  The whole process of creating a new target with an "if" attribute
for every conditional execution is very ugly.