ant-user mailing list archives

From "subhendukumar mohanty" <subhend...@infy.com>
Subject RE: Javac Task(Urgent Help)
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:40:10 GMT
What is the "depend" attribute does in javac task. Whether it will help me to solve the problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Barclay [mailto:dbarclay@mercator.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 1:33 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Javac Task(Urgent Help)

Can Ant set a property (or write to a file) based on the result
(success or failure) of a task?

If so, one could compile groups of classes with failonwhateverthatwas
set to false (to get as much compiled as possible (roughly)), and then
compile everything with the result status noted somewhere to report
whether the build was good.

Daniel