ant-user mailing list archives

From "Richard Bolen" <bo...@GretagMacbeth.com>
Subject Problem with serialization when running a junit task
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 17:13:27 GMT
I'm using a junit task to test a distributed application.  The application serializes objects
to send them over the network.  When I run my junit tests (which work perfectly outside of
ant) I have problems with serialization.  Specifically, the serialVersionUid of the objects
I'm sending is set to 0.

Does anyone know why this happens?

thanks,
Rich

Rich Bolen
Senior Software Developer
GretagMacbeth Advanced Technologies Center
79 T. W. Alexander Drive - Bldg. 4401 - Suite 250
PO Box 14026
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709-4026  USA
Phone:  919-549-7575 x239,  Fax: 919-549-0421

http://www.gretagmacbeth.com/