ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lister, Tom (ANTS)" <tom.lis...@ants.co.uk>
Subject RE: Struts and excel - whoops - very off topic = wrong list
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:33:25 GMT
ve

:-)
Tom Lister
* 020 7612 3030
* tom.lister@ants.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Lister, Tom (ANTS) [mailto:tom.lister@ants.co.uk]
Sent: 30 April 2002 10:32
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: Struts and excel

very slightly off topic

We are trying to display a struts page in excel
we changed the content type but this only seems to work in the development
browsers and not for the users
Everyon has office installed

is the there a browser setting we should use - there appears to be no
difference

Does anyone know of any taglibs for handling excel

:-)
Tom Lister
* 020 7612 3030
* tom.lister@ants.co.uk

This email message contains confidential information for the above addressee
only.  If you are not the intended addressee you must not disclose or use
the information in any manner whatsoever.

Any opinion or views contained in this email message are those of the
sender, do not represent those of the Company in any way and reliance should
not be placed upon its contents.

Unless otherwise stated this email message is not intended to be
contractually binding.  Where an Agreement exists between our respective
companies and there is conflict between the contents of this email message
and the Agreement then the terms of that Agreement shall prevail.

Abbey National Treasury Services plc. Registered in England. Registered
Office:  Abbey House, Baker Street, London NW1 6XL.  Company Registration
No: 2338548.  Regulated by the FSA