ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lister, Tom (ANTS)" <tom.lis...@ants.co.uk>
Subject RE: Struts and excel
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:32:13 GMT
very slightly off topic

We are trying to display a struts page in excel
we changed the content type but this only seems to work in the development
browsers and not for the users
Everyon has office installed

is the there a browser setting we should use - there appears to be no
difference

Does anyone know of any taglibs for handling excel

:-)
Tom Lister
* 020 7612 3030
* tom.lister@ants.co.uk

This email message contains confidential information for the above addressee only.  If you
are not the intended addressee you must not disclose or use the information in any manner
whatsoever.

Any opinion or views contained in this email message are those of the sender, do not represent
those of the Company in any way and reliance should not be placed upon its contents.

Unless otherwise stated this email message is not intended to be contractually binding.  Where
an Agreement exists between our respective companies and there is conflict between the contents
of this email message and the Agreement then the terms of that Agreement shall prevail.

Abbey National Treasury Services plc. Registered in England. Registered Office:  Abbey House,
Baker Street, London NW1 6XL.  Company Registration No: 2338548.  Regulated by the FSA