ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lister, Tom (ANTS)" <tom.lis...@ants.co.uk>
Subject deprecation
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:13:59 GMT
I am running the javac task with deprecation="on" but I am not getting any
messages.
JBuilder does report the methods I have deprecated in our api

is this a bug

:-)
Tom Lister
* 020 7612 3030
* tom.lister@ants.co.uk

This email message contains confidential information for the above addressee only.  If you
are not the intended addressee you must not disclose or use the information in any manner
whatsoever.

Any opinion or views contained in this email message are those of the sender, do not represent
those of the Company in any way and reliance should not be placed upon its contents.

Unless otherwise stated this email message is not intended to be contractually binding.  Where
an Agreement exists between our respective companies and there is conflict between the contents
of this email message and the Agreement then the terms of that Agreement shall prevail.

Abbey National Treasury Services plc. Registered in England. Registered Office:  Abbey House,
Baker Street, London NW1 6XL.  Company Registration No: 2338548.  Regulated by the FSA