ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Smith <>
Subject J2EE config/build best practices
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 18:35:44 GMT
Can anyone point me to a guide on the best way to layout source and package
structure for building a J2EE project? Sort of an "Ant in Anger"
( for EJBs? I'm struggling
to find the best place to put things so that it's easy to build and deploy.
Should each EJB have its own subfolder in the project tree? Where should I
put library code used by multiple EJBs and that may run outside a managed
environment? I'm sure there are best practices that answer these questions
and include sample build files, but I can't find a good guide. I don't want
the Java Pet Store to serve as the model for my project...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message