ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott Ellsworth <sc...@alodar.com>
Subject Re: "if" task - ant-contrib needs nightlies :-)
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:31:10 GMT

On Tuesday, April 30, 2002, at 08:35  AM, Erik Hatcher wrote:

> I've given the ones from ant-contrib a try and they are well done and
> certainly would be useful to many.

One final point - I suspect that the resistance to ant-contrib would be
lowered if there were a downloadable zip or gz file with the jar and the
properties neatly boxed up.  I note such exists for cpp-contrib, but not
for the ant-contrib ForEach.  Things in the core or optional side
inherit the nightly GUMP builds automatically.

CVS access is not the same, as at one of my clients, they CANNOT reach
the cvs archive at SourceForge.  I can reach SF from home, and they can
reach the JDOM cvs archive hosted by someone else, so I am not sure what
is happening here.  This makes them resistant to using anything found on
SF unless it has a "built" form.  Items in the files section can be
downloaded happily.

Scott