ant-user mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: Task for ejb compiling for websphere
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:28:21 GMT

We have the pleasure of WAS 3.5.5. The problem is that WAS "builds"
everything internally so what you really need to do is to export the
deployedejb.jar file using the tool API. Also, since EJB dev mandates the
use of Teams your pretty much stuck with VAJ as your build env.

IBM GS do have code to do the export from Ant (well, the UK do) - speak to
your IBM rep. We have a tool servlet that runs inside VAJ on our build box
which exports VAJ solutions when invoked by a special ANT task. I cant post
this code as it's closed source and licensed from IBM - sorry.

I wouldn't bother with jetace, it doesn't really give you much.

Les