ant-user mailing list archives

From Ray Tayek <ta...@cecs.csulb.edu>
Subject Re: The Elements of Ant Style
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 06:44:52 GMT
At 08:22 PM 4/18/02 -0400, you wrote:
>The Ant book that I'm co-authoring is entering its last phase of
>development ...

grea!, i am currently on the wrong end of the learning curve with ant. (see
my post "some design questions about "ant in anger""). How can i order a
copy? (you do not appear to be listed at amazon or oreilly). if you would
like someone to give your book a thorough review, then i volunteer.

>One of our Appendices is titled "The Elements of Ant Style" ...
>Here's what we are asking: Submit your gems of Ant wisdom ...

a most excellent idea (i wish i had something to contribute).

thanks

---
Ray Tayek, Part-Time Lecturer
Department of Computer Engineering and Computer Science
College of Engineering, California State University Long Beach
http://www.cecs.csulb.edu/~tayek/