ant-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Cardenas <>
Subject Another cvs error...(urgent help)
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:28:05 GMT
Thanks for the solution of cvs. No longer I have compilation errors, but in
the attribute error of tag CVS I create a file log and it registers the
following thing to me:

cvs checkout: Empty password used - try 'cvs login' with a real password
cvs [checkout aborted]: authorization failed: server rejected
access to /usr/local/cvsroot for user jcardenas

these are the lines that I have in the build.xml:

<target name="tocvs" depends ="war">
            <echo message="cvspass ok" />

     	<cvs cvsRoot=""
   	     command="checkout Proyecto" dest="d:\Temp\Cvs"
   	     error="d:\Temp\error.txt"   output="d:\Temp\output.txt"

I already have in path cvs.exe, can cvs correctly works between winnt and
is needed an attribute but for the connection?
are needed permissions in NT or Linux?

Thanks Jorge

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at