ant-user mailing list archives

From Jamie.Ech...@ubsw.com
Subject RE: setting a specific compiler
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:28:30 GMT
Thanks for that Gordon - thing is that is what I tried at first and it didn't work for me,
it was finding the new rt.jar but not running the 1.4 compiler (ant was running in a 1.3 VM).
 However I didn't have any of the extdirs, source or target attributes set, but I don't think
that would be the difference?

I do have it working now but it seems a bit hacky...

thx, jamie

related financial instruments.