ant-user mailing list archives

From Jamie.Ech...@ubsw.com
Subject RE: setting a specific compiler
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:00:49 GMT

> What is not working?  What happens?

Sorry, hadn't really finished that mail before I sent it. It appeared to me that it was still
being compiled under the 1.3 compiler as it was not failing where I though it should be -
however my test case was flawed.

The problem I'm now getting is
 [javac] Fatal Error: Unable to locate package java.lang in classpath or bootclasspath

java.lang seems to be in src.zip which I put on the boot cp as follows, but still same error..

<target name="compileAlternateJDK" depends="init" if="javac.AlternateJDK">
    <!-- Compile the java code from ${src} into ${build} -->
    <javac
      srcdir="${src.dir.java}"
      destdir="${dest.dir.javaclasses}"
      debug="true"
      deprecation="false"
      failonerror="${javac.failOnError}"
      includeJavaRuntime="false"
      includeAntRuntime="false"
      fork="no"

      <bootclasspath>
        <pathelement path="${javac.AlternateJDK}/lib/tools.jar"/>
        <pathelement path="${javac.AlternateJDK}/src.zip"/>
      </bootclasspath>

       <classpath refid="classpath"/>
    </javac>
  </target>