ant-user mailing list archives

From Maurice Naftalin <>
Subject "subpackages" option needed in javadoc?
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:28:35 GMT
I'm inexperienced with ant, so apologies if this has an obvious answer.

I have an unusual problem in using jdk1.4 javadoc, caused by having a
package whose name ends in "java" (there is really a good reason for
this, and in any case I can't change it now).  This wasn't a problem in
1.3, but 1.4 javadoc insists on assuming that this package is actually
a java file.  I can persuade it otherwise by using the subpackages
option, but ant doesn't know about that and can't supply it.  Is there
any workaround for this problem, or do I have to abandon using ant for
this task?

Thanks in advance
Maurice Naftalin, Morningside Light Ltd., 48 Comiston Road,
Edinburgh EH10 5QQ

Tel: 0131 466 7059

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>