ant-user mailing list archives

From Simon Curran <s.cur...@aepona.com>
Subject Switching versions of java during an ant build
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 13:48:45 GMT
Hello,

I am currently building our software using version 1.3 of java.  However, during our
javadoc build process, I require that we use version 1.4 of the javadoc utility due to
a bug in version 1.3.  Does anyone know how I can accomplish this, i.e. switch
versions of java during an ant build??

Thanks,
Simon.

* Simon Curran              * Email : simon.curran@aepona.com *
* Software Engineer         * WWW   : www.aepona.com          *
* Aepona Ltd.               * Phone : +44 (0)28 9027 5231     *
* Interpoint Building,      * Fax   : +44 (0)28 9026 9111     *
* 20-24 York Street,        *                                 *
* Belfast. BT15 1AQ.        *                                 *
* N. Ireland.               *                                 *