ant-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Saxtoft" ...@sondagsavisen.dk>
Subject Compile error
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 07:57:33 GMT
Hi

I have a compile problem, but I post to this list since I think it must
be due to an error in my settings for Ant.

When I compile my classes I get the following message. I believe the
compiler can find the class JScrollableDesktopPane, else I would have
got an error earlier in the compile process. JScrollableDesktopPane is
located in a jar file, together with other classes used as well, and yes
it does contain the method getAllFrames().
I've got no problem compiling in NetBeans.

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 69 source files to C:\Documents and
Settings\ts\Dokumenter\Java kode\dk\son\Ant\temp\classes
    [javac] C:\Documents and Settings\ts\Dokumenter\Java
kode\dk\son\Ant\temp\src\dk\son\nms\client\NmsDesktop.java:400: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method getAllFrames  ()
    [javac] location: class
com.tomtessier.scrollabledesktop.JScrollableDesktopPane
    [javac]     JInternalFrame[] frames = sdp.getAllFrames();
    [javac]                                  ^
    [javac] 1 error

The following is taken from my build.xml:

    <target name="compile">
        <!-- Copies (if new exits) jar files from the jar file folder to
lib -->
        <copy todir="${lib.dir}">
            <fileset  dir="${jar.dir}">
                <include name="*.jar" />