ant-user mailing list archives

From "Towns, Peter (ANTS)" <peter.to...@ants.co.uk>
Subject RE: antrunner
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:42:48 GMT
Have you editted your JBuilder.config (in JBuidler's 'bin' directory)..?

You have to add the following line:

addjars <some-path>/jakarta-ant-1.4.1/lib

So that JBuilder picks up 'ant.jar' (& 'optional.jar' if required)

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Fischer [mailto:fischer@intellicare.de]
Sent: 19 April 2002 09:30
To: ANT
Subject: antrunner

Hi.

I have a problem with the Jbuilder plugin 'antrunner.jar'
version 1.2 .Ant
(Version 1.4) is already running fine. I saved the antrunner.jar in the
jbuilder/libs/ext directory configure the Jbuilder IDE to the
right path of
the ant.bat .

Now the problem. I create a normal test jbuilder project and
try to bind a
build script to  these project. The antrunner pugin told me,
that there are
no targets in these build script. The same script runs fine on
the command
line. Can anyone help me ?

Thanks

Thomas Fischer
Software Engineer

Intellicare GmbH
Anne-Conway-Stra├če 2
28359 Bremen

Tel +49(421)9 88 99 - 75
Fax +49(421)9 88 99 - 99

This email message contains confidential information for the above addressee only.  If you
are not the intended addressee you must not disclose or use the information in any manner
whatsoever.

Any opinion or views contained in this email message are those of the sender, do not represent
those of the Company in any way and reliance should not be placed upon its contents.

Unless otherwise stated this email message is not intended to be contractually binding.  Where
an Agreement exists between our respective companies and there is conflict between the contents
of this email message and the Agreement then the terms of that Agreement shall prevail.

Abbey National Treasury Services plc. Registered in England. Registered Office:  Abbey House,
Baker Street, London NW1 6XL.  Company Registration No: 2338548.  Regulated by the FSA