ant-user mailing list archives

From <rva...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Switching versions of java during an ant build
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:04:16 GMT
I would probable have 2 scripts kicking off Ant with different environment
settings (i.e. pointing to the 2 different SDKs). It would be SO sweet if
you were able to pass a value for JAVA_HOME (or any environment variable for
that matter) on tasks, probably should be paired with fork=true?

For the time being, can you kick off the 2 discrete compilation steps
seperately and then maybe go into a joint remainder of the build once you
don't depend on using a specific SDK version anymore?