ant-user mailing list archives

From Udo Jüttner <Udo.Juett...@impress.com>
Subject SUMMARY: Problem with '$' character in file names?!
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:51:23 GMT
First of all: Thanx a lot for so many responses!
Among all the offered solutions the following two are the easiest to use
1. Use '$$' instead of '$', e.g.:
<include name="weblogic/rmi/internal/dgc/DGCClientImpl$$HeartBeat.class"/>

2. Define a special property, e.g.:
<property name="dollar" value="$"/>
<include
name="weblogic/rmi/internal/dgc/DGCClientImpl${dollar}HeartBeat.class"/>

Many, many thanx.

Bye,

Udo Jüttner
Research & Development