ant-user mailing list archives

From Udo Jüttner <Udo.Juett...@impress.com>
Subject Problem with '$' character in file names?!
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:30:28 GMT
Hi there,

actually I want to create a jar file by using a fileset which in turn is fed
by a patternset. The situation is like below (ant 1.4.1 on SunOS 5.6 and JDK
1.3.1):
<patternset id="include.weblogiccl">
 <include name="weblogic/rmi/internal/dgc/DGCServer.class"/>
 <include name="weblogic/rmi/internal/dgc/DGCClientImpl$HeartBeat.class"/>
 <include name="weblogic/rmi/internal/dgc/DGCReferenceCounter.class"/>
 <include name="weblogic/rmi/internal/dgc/DGCClientImpl.class"/>
</patternset>
 <target name="weblogicSome">
  <jar jarfile="${dest.dir}/some.jar">
   <fileset dir="${tmp.dir}/some">
    <patternset refid="include.weblogiccl"/>
   </fileset>
  </jar>
 </target>

Everything works fine, except for that the file with the '$' character in
its name is NOT included into the jar file. Is there a known problem with
any special characters? I also tried to quote the '$' by using '\' - like
one does in UNIX shells.
Any help is welcome. Thanx in advance.

Bye,

Udo Jüttner