ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Will the new ZipFileSet let me specify more than one zip file in the src attribute?
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 02:29:00 GMT
--- Scott Ellsworth <scott@alodar.com> wrote:
> Will the new 1.5 zipfileset let me specify a src as a collection of
> jars, rather than needing one zipfileset per jar file?

Doesn't look like it. There's a <zipgroupfileset>, though:
  A <zipgroupfileset> allows for multiple zip files to be merged
  into the archive. Each file found in this fileset is added to the
  archive the same way that zipfileset src files are added.

So if your source zip files can be wildcarded for an 'includes' (not sure
if it takes nested <include>'s or not), you may be able to cut down at
least some on the number you'd need to list.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)