ant-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <davidjen...@directvinternet.com>
Subject Re: Path, refid, <src>
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2002 02:55:01 GMT
I can't say I understand the reasons behind refusing to have
includes/excludes inside a fileset in a src tag for javac, but I would find
it extremely useful.  I am doing code transformation on files in only one
subdirctory of my module's source tree, and would like to be able to have
two filesets, one with the files from "untransformed" directories and one
with the transformed copies from the special directories.  To do this now I
have to copy every file, transforming only a few, and making finding errors
a real headache, or change the file names of the transformed files.  I
don't much like either one of these options.

david jencks