ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Ant/javac ignores previously uncompiled files
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 22:53:04 GMT
--- Ilya Lipkind <ilipkind@talaris.com> wrote:
> Stephan,

Given the time it currently is in Germany, I'm going to guess Stefan
probably isn't available right now :)  Maybe I can help you out, though.

> However it ignores any changes in core and all above tagets in the
> graph, and never displays "file uptodate" for any of the files in the
> filelists for those targets.

If <javac> isn't displaying that the files are up-to-date, that suggests
it's never even looking at them. How are you running the "compile.core"
target -- via another target as a dependency, directly from the command
line, or...?

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)