ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject RE: Runtime defined datatypes help.
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 02:25:11 GMT
--- "Schaefer, Don" <> wrote:
> "typedef" does not appear to be working in ant 1.4.1 (See bug 4452). I
> found that "typedef" was fixed for ant 1.5.

4452 says it just wasn't allowed as a child of <project> (ie., it needed
to be inside a <target>), not that it didn't work at all.

> I had to modify the file in the types package
> manually for ant 1.4.1 to make my typedef visible to ant.

Couldn't you just put it in either the (first) target that needed it, or
in an "init"-type target (that the other target(s) depends on)?

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message