ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: task to delete nonmatching files?
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:14:58 GMT
--- Jon Schewe <jpschewe@mtu.net> wrote:
> What about if the files are in different trees?

I'm not sure what you mean. The way it currently works is that they're in
different subdirs under the base directory, just because that's the way I
assumed you'd be doing it -- there's nothing special about that fact. If
that's not case, then you'd just set your source and destination directory
properties to point to where they do exist (ie., in my example ${src.dir}
and ${dest.dir}). I assume the subdir hierarchy of the copied files is
kept, since you didn't mention flattening it.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)