ant-user mailing list archives

From Jon Schewe <jpsch...@mtu.net>
Subject task to delete nonmatching files?
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2002 00:29:02 GMT
My build script currently has a task in it that copies files from one
directory to another changing the extension, using a file mapper.  This works
great.  Now the problem I have is that if I delete a file in the source
directory I'd like to have ant delete the file in the destination directory
the next time it builds, but only for files that are missing because it'd get
really expensive to delete all the files and do a full rebuild.  Has someone
already done this, or do I need to write my own task?
--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe