ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Javac Task(Urgent Help)
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:29:48 GMT
--- John Keyes <jbjk@mac.com> wrote:
> failonerror prevents that build execution from stopping.  It does not
> continue the compilaton.
                         ^of the current <javac> task.
[...]
> (I usually either have a separate build file per package or a separate
> compilation target per package [...]

Right -- thanks (and also to Dominique) for adding this info. I should've
done that in my original reply, but I also split things up, so I wasn't
thinking about what happens when you don't do it that way. (Too much other
stuff crowding up my brain at the moment to be as thorough as I ususally
am :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)