ant-user mailing list archives

From Paul Erion <p_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: javac and fileset
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2002 03:34:41 GMT
I'd really like you (Erik) to be correct, but it doesn't appear that it
works that way ... at least not for me.  Using the following example
still gives me my original error

   <fileset  dir="${source.home}"  id="compile.src">

    <target name="build">
        <javac  destdir="${output.home}">
            <classpath  refid="compile.classpath" />
            <src>
                <fileset  refid="compile.src" />
            </src>
        </javac>
    </target>

It appears (as Diane mentioned) that <src> will only take a set of
directories and I'm trying to feed it a set of files, which it barfs on
... sigh.