ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Want to exit if any target in dependency list failed
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 22:36:39 GMT
--- Abhay Kulkarni <abhayk@pune.tcs.co.in> wrote:
> i want to  exit if any of the targets in dependency list is failed
> so can any one please tell me how can i do that

If you have a target that depends on other targets and a task in any of
the dependencies hits an error, the build will exit with BUILD_FAILED --
unless the task that got the error has a 'failonerror' attribute, and it's
been set to "no" -- so you shouldn't have to do anything special to have
it do what you asking for.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)