ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: problem with cvs task
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 21:52:28 GMT
--- Salma Saad <ssaad@ecascabel.com> wrote:
> The error I get is:
> C:\javaDev\projects\antFiles\prod.xml:28: java.io.IOException:
> CreateProcess: cvs -d c:/cvs checkout com error=267
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Cvs.execute(Cvs.java:221)
>
> Any idea what error=267 refers to?

To the directory name being invalid.

I'm surprised to see "c:/cvs" in the command-line -- I would've thought
the path would've been changed to Win* backslashes (and a capitol C). But
maybe the <cvs> task expects the path to already be resolved to the right
OS type. How are you setting the property that holds the "c:/cvs", with
the 'value' or the 'location' attribute? If it's 'value', try using
'location' instead.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)