ant-user mailing list archives

From "Abhay Kulkarni" <abh...@pune.tcs.co.in>
Subject Problem in specifying dependencies
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 18:15:42 GMT
hi!!!!

i've make file like this i want to convert it to xml

OWN=${JAVADIR}\Company.class\
          ${JAVADIR}\Item.class

test    :    OWN

${JAVADIR}\Company.class    : ${CLASSDIR}\Company.java

${JAVADIR}\Item.class    :    ${CLASSDIR}\Item.java

 i've set my peoperties in XML file like this
<property name="OWN" value="${JAVADIR}\Company.java"/>
  <property name="OWN" value="${JAVADIR}\Item.java"/>

can i set property like this

because i want to write a target like

<target name="new" depends="OWN">
</target>

i want to find the way in which i can achieve my purpose otherwise i'll have to write all
the class file names in the dependency list

Regards,
Abhay.