ant-user mailing list archives

From Asgeir Høydalsvik <asgeir.hoydals...@broadpark.no>
Subject Windows XP, environment problem and classpath problem
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:23:22 GMT
Hello, ant-users

I'm trying to use ant with Windows XP. Scripts are working well with
Windows 2000, but the <property environment="env"/> tag causes ant to
crash with the message:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntvdm.exe
Error while setting up environment for the application.

I tried to remove the environment property and fill in all the values by
hand, but then the javac would completely ignore the
classpath/classpathref element/attribute. I use ant version 1.4.1 with
j2sdk version 1.4.0.

Is this a problem with XP that can be fixed by configuration?  Do I have
to get rid of XP?( there are a lot of programs not working well with XP
). Or is it a problem with ant that can be fixed somehow?

Thank you in advance for all answers!

Greetings,
Asgeir Høydalsvik