ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: Merging XML files
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 04:01:11 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Al Koscielny" <alko@nc.rr.com>
To: "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 7:14 AM
Subject: Re: Merging XML files

> I've added xalan.jar, xml-apis.jar and xercesImpl.jar to the ant lib
> directory but I come up with
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTProcessorFactory
> at

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XalanLiaison.<init>(XalanLiaison.java
:82)
> at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Native Method)
> at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:237)
> at

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.resolveProcessor(XSLTProcess.java:
2
> at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.getLiaison(XSLTProcess.java:394)
> at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.execute(XSLTProcess.java:141)
>
> when I try to run a style task.

that is definately a missing xalan error. you either have classpath problems
or you are using a different version of xalan from what ant needs.

make sure you have no xml stuff in, the ext dir of your runtime; I dont know
what you have to do to get it to work on 1.4