ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: antcontrib: problem
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 08:38:46 GMT
On Thu, 07 Mar 2002, Mike Sexter <> wrote:

> The problem is that ant is throwing a null pointer exception.

It is a problem in Ant 1.4.1 with TaskContainers in general, the if
and switch tasks of ant-contrib don't work properly with Ant 1.4.1
either, sorry.

Diane couldn't reproduce your problem as Ant has been fixed and she's
running 1.5alpha (at least I think she does).

What may work (I'd have to double check but am too busy to reinstall
1.4.1, sorry) is that you add the definition of the task to
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/ inside your ant.jar.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message