ant-user mailing list archives

From stephan beal <step...@wanderinghorse.net>
Subject Re: reg: cvs / clearcase task
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:06:12 GMT
On Wednesday 27 March 2002 12:41 pm, Stephane Bailliez wrote:
> [...]

And i also think very highly of Diane's work, have no doubt. i believe,
however, that the accusation that i am "constantly poohpoohing...solutions"
is unfounded.

----- stephan
Generic Unix Computer Guy
stephan@einsurance.de - http://www.einsurance.de
Office: +49 (89)  552 92 862 Handy:  +49 (179) 211 97 67
"...control is a degree of inhibition, and a system which is perfectly
inhibited is completely frozen." -- Alan W. Watts