ant-user mailing list archives

From stephan beal <step...@wanderinghorse.net>
Subject Re: how to unregister [properly] from this list..?
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:47:27 GMT
On Monday 25 March 2002 16:11 pm, Niall.McGrath@boimail.com wrote:
> I 've tried to do the above, by following the instructions listed on the
> site , but it doesn't work...i'm just wondering if there is some other way
> i can do it ..?

i think this will do it:

<project name="unsubscribe" default="unsubscribe">
<target name="unsubscribe">
  <mail tolist="ant-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org"
        from="Niall.McGrath@boimail.com"
        message="i want out of here!"
	mailhost="your.mail.server"/>
</target>
</project>

;)

But seriously:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html
The instructions there worked for me when i switched the addresses i use on
the list. Make sure you unsubscribe using the same address you subscribed
with, or it prolly won't work.

----- stephan
Generic Unix Computer Guy
stephan@einsurance.de - http://www.einsurance.de
Office: +49 (89)  552 92 862 Handy:  +49 (179) 211 97 67
"...control is a degree of inhibition, and a system which is perfectly
inhibited is completely frozen." -- Alan W. Watts