ant-user mailing list archives

From Ying Wang <>
Subject ejbjar with exception
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 20:10:09 GMT
Hi All,
  I got the warning massage I can not understand. I did set the
weblogicclasspath in the <weblogic> element.
  this is the build code:

      <weblogic destdir="${ejbholding.dir}"

  This is the result:

     [ejbjar] building EmailList_ejb.jar with 6 files
     [ejbc] Issued 1 semantic warning compiling
     [ejbc]    516.     } catch (java.lang.Exception e) {
     [ejbc]                      <------------------->
     [ejbc] *** Caution: This catch block may be unreachable because there
is no exception whose type is assignable to "java/lang/Exception" that can be
thrown during execution of the body of the try block. However, this being
a base exception class, compilation will proceed.

Anyone has idea of it?
Any help is appraciated!

Ying Wang

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>