ant-user mailing list archives

From thomas.car...@bnpparibas.com
Subject Réf. : RE: jad task...
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:05:10 GMT

Here is the way I use jad in ant :

<project name="BOModel" default="do" basedir="." >
    <target name="do">
        <apply executable="c:/win32app/cpptasks/jad.exe">
            <fileset dir="." />
            <arg line=" -o -s java -o -d src -r " />
        </apply>
    </target>
</project>

Internet
MHoltz@burntsand.com - 19/03/2002 23:00

Veuillez répondre à ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Pour :    ant-user

cc :

ccc : Thomas Carrie

Objet :   RE: jad task...

Your're right, I could, but I would like it
to behave more like the ant javac task. For
example have it run on an entire directory tree
and output the decompiled files to another directory.
I don't think the exec task can do that.