ant-user mailing list archives

From v...@trilogy.com
Subject Re: JavaCC javacchome attribute
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 21:54:14 GMT
The installed directory structure changed between JavaCC  v1.0 and 2.x.
The task must have been coded for v1.0. For v2.0 I use <java> task [with
fork=yes to work around hardcoded System.exit()]] to call
COM.sun.labs.javacc.Main directly.

Vlad.

Please respond to "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>