ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: JavaCC javacchome attribute
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 21:54:14 GMT
The installed directory structure changed between JavaCC  v1.0 and 2.x.
The task must have been coded for v1.0. For v2.0 I use <java> task [with
fork=yes to work around hardcoded System.exit()]] to call
COM.sun.labs.javacc.Main directly.

Please respond to "Ant Users List" <>

Subject:        JavaCC javacchome attribute

I downloaded JavaCC, version 2.1, from Webgain's web site and
installed it. I set the javacchome to the directory I had installed to
but the javacc task failed with class not found exception. Using the
verbose option I noticed the java command it created never included a
classpath to the Looking at the source for the JavaCC task
it expects to find the in the home directory, but it was
installed in bin/lib. Is the task wrong, the documentation or am I
setting javacchome incorrectly?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>