ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Building jsps
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2002 17:16:25 GMT

I want to build jsps which are spread different directories. The ant code I
am using is
<target name="jspcompile" depends="init">
     <java  classname="weblogic.jspc" fork="yes">
     <classpath refid="project.class.path"/>
     <arg line=" -compiler javac -package Hibernia -keepgenerated" />
     <jvmarg value="-Dweblogic.jsp.unix.caseSensitive=true"/>
     <arg value="${basedir}/com/alltel/ebusiness/common/error/pages/*.jsp" />

          This doesn't work since I am specifying *.jsp in the arg value. If I specify the
individual file name, it works. I would like to know, how I
 can build the jsps
which are in different directories. I would not know before hand which are the directories.
I can't use fileset dir since ant complains that java task
 doesn't support it.
Anybody has any idea ? I want to use something like,

fileset dir="${rootdir}" includes ="**/*.jsp/**

Thanks in advance.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message