ant-user mailing list archives

From thomas.car...@bnpparibas.com
Subject Réf. : Ant and SourceSafe
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 08:40:52 GMT

1) Try to replace localpath by "${jardir}"

2) Add "vss.dir=C:/win32app/Visual Studio/Common/VSS/win32"

Internet
s.neigaard@mobilethink.dk - 21/03/2002 08:38

Veuillez répondre à ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Pour :    ant-user

cc :

ccc : Thomas Carrie

Objet :   Ant and SourceSafe

Hi

I found the documentation on the subject, but I can't seem tu get it to
work. Maybe because I'm quite new to Ant :)

I want to checkout a JAR file, generate a new JAR file, and checkin this
new
JAR file. I have tried the following (not complete, just my first try):

<target name="deploy" depends="build">
 <vsscheckout vsspath="/projects/myproject/lib/my.jar"
localpath="${jardir}/my.jar" recursive="false" login="myname,mypwd"/>
 <jar jarfile="${jardir}/my.jar" basedir="${destdir}"/>
</target>

But it comes with the following error:

build.xml:27: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: ss Checkout
$/projects/myproject/lib/my.jar -GLD:\projects\myproject\jar\my.jar -I-
-Ymy
name,mypwd error=2

What is this, is it because the path to SourseSafe is wrong? What do I do
get it running?

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Søren Neigaard
System Architect