ant-user mailing list archives

From Kailash.Subraman...@alltel.com
Subject Re: Building jsps
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2002 18:59:46 GMT

I tried using apply. But I am not sure how to add classpath in the argument
?
This is the code I am using.

<target name="jspcompile" depends="init">
     <apply executable="java">
     <arg line="weblogic.jspc -compiler javac  -d ${src} -docroot Hibernia -keepgenerated"/>
     <fileset dir="${src}" includes="**/*.jsp/**" />
     </apply>
     </target>

Thx
Kailash

From: Erik Hatcher <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com> on 03/23/2002 12:37
      PM

Please respond to Ant Users List <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

To:   Ant Users List <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:

Subject:  Re: Building jsps

There is an optional <wljspc> task, but it may be too outdated or not
applicable in your case.

Also, the latest CVS codebase has a <jspc> task that has the goal of
wrapping vendor-specific compilation of JSP.  Perhaps you could jump in and
give it a try and see if it would work for your needs.

But, alternatively, you could use the <apply> task to invoke "java
weblogic.jspc", which would have the added benefit of dependency checking
avoid compiling files that are already up-to-date.

    Erik