ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gareth Thorburn" <gareth.thorb...@db.com>
Subject Re: Existing class file are not removed when the corresponding source file is removed
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 16:17:07 GMT

>> Scenario.
>>
>> 0. build project
>> 1. somefile.java is removed.
>> 2. build project again.
>>
>> In this case, the corresponding somefile.class is not removed.
>>
>> I have found the same behaviour also occurs when using the optional
>> depend target.
>>
>> Does anyone have any solutions ?

>Write a "clean" target and call that reasonably frequently.

I hope you are meaning a 'clean' target which goes through and deletes
class files for which there is no longer a corresponding java source file.
If so could someone give me an example of such a target.

I hope you are not meaning a 'full' clean, which removes all class files. I am
trying to avoid the need to perform a full rebuild everytime I sync my project
with the source repository.

Gareth

--

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie
nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.