ant-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Forward" <>
Subject [ docsurvey ] A request to complete a research survey about documentation
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:39:51 GMT

My name is Andrew Forward.  I am a graduate student in computer science at
the University of Ottawa in Canada (

As part of my research, I am conducting a survey regarding software
documentation.  In particular, I am looking at documentation from a software
developer perspective as oppose to end-users.

As an avid reader of this newsgroup, I believe that your expertise would
help further my research a great deal.  I hope that you will be able to
complete the survey.

I would appreciate if you would complete the on-line survey and provide
feedback about your experiences.  As an incentive, all participants that
complete the survey and feedback form are eligible to win a portable mp3
player (

The survey is available at:

The feedback form is an email link available once you complete the survey.

The deadline to complete this survey is Tuesday, April 16, 2001 at 11:00 am.

Should you have any questions, please contact me at
or call (613) 255 3492.

Thank you,

andrew f

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>