ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: Ant 1.4.1 ejbjar and EJB 2.0 local interfaces
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:58:04 GMT
Philip,

> From: Philip Aston [mailto:philipa@mail.com]
>
> Chaps,
>
> I just saw your discussion of this issue on ant-user (a couple of
> weeks back now).
>
> I'm faced with the same problem on a largish project. Can't risk 1.5
> alpha, so I'm going to have to hack a patch to 1.4.1 just to
> auto-include things specified as <local>, <local-home>. Should be
> straight forward enough. Has anyone else already done this?

Check this out - it should be all you need to do

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/
taskdefs/optional/ejb/DescriptorHandler.java.diff?r1=1.15&r2=1.16&diff_forma
t=h

(You'll need to reconstruct the link)

> BTW, I agree with Eddie's preference for "minimal" EJB jars.

I'm working on some changes to ejbjar in this area now.

Conor